- This event has passed.
Salient Executive Level Selling Program August 21, 22 MELBOURNE SOLD OUT
August 21, 2017 @ 8:30 am - August 22, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
From August 21, 22
At Stamford Plaza Hotel
‘Elliot Epstein works with many top 100 Australian companies, high profile sports people and BRW fast 100 companies, improving everything about the way they sell and present’
Strictly Limited Series
Maximum 10 people per program
Salient Communication is pleased to announce that the successful Salient Executive Level Selling Program is now available for individual executives in an Open Program format for a strictly limited time. These programs are not offered all year round, so book quickly. When it’s booked out, there are no ‘just one mores’
The Salient Executive Level Selling Program is a powerful, highly interactive and experiential two day program which provides you with the latest engagement techniques for sales managers, BDMs, pre-sales and account managers who want to win business by engaging senior decision makers
If higher end selling is important in your role, you can become masterful fast and influence, persuade and emotionally connect with senior clients – every time!
Sales Scenarios include:
- Getting meetings and engaging with Senior Decision Makers
- Presenting your company’s credentials at senior levels
- One on one meetings and senior working groups
- 15 minute -‘this better be good’ meetings
- Your sponsor has just put you up to the CIO, CFO, CEO…now what?
- You’ve been told you’re losing and you really need to win.
How you become a Master Executive Level Sales Person
- Emotionally connect to senior level –every time!
- Learn how to use business rapport to engage senior level decision makers
- How to avoid boring them to bits
- Tap in to the emotions and psyche of what makes C Level people tick
- Learn presentation storytelling techniques that differentiate you and your company
- How to avoid being shunted down the food chain after your ‘big meeting’
- Use language that persuades and differentiates your company, rather than merely informs
- Use WhiteBoarding Presentations to deliver powerful messages
- Master Level probing techniques that give you rare insights
- Overcome blocks that prevent you from performing at C Level
- Receive Personal coaching of your own style
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is ideal for any business person who is required to win business as a key part of their role and especially:
- Senior Executives
- Business Development/Sales Managers
- Pre-Sales/Technical Specialists/Account Managers
- Subject Matter Experts
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
‘The Speaker/Trainer Other Speakers Recommend’
As CEO of Salient Communication, Elliot is recognised as one of Australia’s leading trainers on persuasive presentations and winning new business in competitive markets. He has coached and trained over 4000 people including CEOs, senior managers and successful sales teams throughout Australasia and Asia including Hong Kong and Singapore.
Elliot works with high profile corporates having spoken at or trained over 1200 workshops and training sessions for leading companies such as HP, Australia Post, Commonwealth Bank, Dell EMC, Hitachi, Samsung, Computershare and SEEK. Elliot’s coaching is engaging, interactive and relevant to all people who want to be great communicators.
He is renowned for his humor, unique insights into presenting and business development in today’s changing globalised world and a no holds barred approach to tackling issues that affect how audiences engage with you
If you’re ready to become a Master, then you’re ready for the Salient approach
‘Outstanding…expectations were high from your reputation…you delivered…’
Hitachi Data Systems
2 consecutive days
There is a strict maximum of 10 participants as this is a highly experiential, coaching oriented workshop, not a lecture or seminar format.
When it’s booked out, there will be no ‘just one mores’ because we value your development and learning much more than making an extra buck.
August 21, 22 Stamford Plaza Hotel, 111 Lt Collins St, Melbourne
Time: 8-15 Coffee Program commences 8-30 Sharp. Fee: $2,295 plus GST Includes all handbooks, handouts, gourmet lunch and refreshments
You will be contacted by Salient within 7 days of the program for a telephone pre-brief in order to customise coaching for you in this program.