Negotiation Secrets for More WINS and Better DEALS
Fresh Negotiation Strategies for both Sales & Procurement That Work Every Time
If you’re in Sales, are you losing opportunities with Procurement ?
If you’re in Procurement, do you need to extract maximum value from suppliers?
WE HELP SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS !
We have developed over 3 hours of unique podcast content to give you tactics, innovative ideas & strategies that will absolutely help you negotiate better deals.
We unveil for you, the secrets and triggers that are essential in navigating the negotiation table; both for buyers and sellers.
Deeply understanding this buyer-seller interaction is ESSENTIAL for MORE WINS and BETTER DEALS.
‘Up to 82% of spend under management is handled by Procurement’ Source: Aberdeen Group
‘What procurement professionals want is sales people who can help solve their problems and take cost out of the supply chain’ Paul Rogers
‘Today, if you can’t negotiate well with procurement or with suppliers, you’ll be left behind by those that can’ Elliot Epstein
Sales versus Procurement is a unique podcast series where Australia’s leading procurement coach Paul Rogers and iconic sales guru, Elliot Epstein step into the cage to discuss their respective secrets, tricks and tactics in Negotiation. This rare podcast series enables you to understand the other’s position better as these two experts lay out their techniques and dissect them so you can apply them in your world as a sales or procurement professional.
Sales is Elliot Epstein. Elliot is one of Australia’s leading sales speakers, pitch consultants and sales trainers for, sales directors, sales people, BDMs and account managers with over 25 years experience working with clients like HP, Computershare and Toyota.
Procurement is Paul Rogers. Paul is a procurement professional with 30 years experience as practitioner, academic and consultant. An acknowledged expert, Paul works internationally, has authored numerous articles and white papers, and regularly speaks at conferences.
Listen to Series 1 Trailer – Buyer & Seller Insights ————————- CLICK HERE
Listen to Series 2 Trailer – When Does The Negotiation Actually End – CLICK HERE
Listen to Series 3 Trailer – Know Your Numbers – Really ? ————— CLICK HERE
If you are in Sales you will learn:
- How to avoid being commoditised.
- Why bundle/not unbundle solutions?
- Why does procurement love benchmarking?
- What questions help or hinder you in negotiations?
- How to avoid margin erosion and get rewarded for performance.
- Why procurement won’t reveal the whole truth about what they really want
- The power of multiple bids and why
- How to handle tension and protect your confidence from being eroded
- How to avoid conceding
- Why are they so upset about your offer
- The difference between Trading and Aiding
- What are spend analytics and why you need to know about them
If you are in Procurement you will learn:
- Why sales proposals don’t always feature the content that you were expecting.
- Why a focus on price may drive a different outcome to the one that you want.
- What to do when the sales team’s Head Office won’t move.
- What questions help or hinder you in negotiations
- Why you are best placed evaluating the whole company, not just the team in front of you
- Why sales people try and go around you despite your rules and requests
- How to maintain your confidence when dealing with strategic suppliers who have the balance of power
- The answer to ‘Should you get personal, if it works?’
- Can you get more after the deal is done?
- How you can get better terms if you’re prepared to share your plans
So, if you’re ready to improve the results you want from Procurement or Sales, get the popcorn out, take a ringside seat.
‘Let’s get ready to rumble’.
Corporate and Multi-user license discounts available inside